eWeLink What's New for Android 3.5.6

Release Date: 2018-12-06

What's New:

1.Fix some bugs

2.Optimize performance and improve stability.

After Ewelink last update (3.5.6 , december 5) all devices do not show the actual status the Sonoff TH device have a block temperature and no detection (Example: at home there are 16 degrees and they are stop at the last detection at 20 degrees - the lights with the timer turn on and off but remains on the Ewelink app with the last state recording). All device have last update on board (2.6 or 2.7).

The same problems here. The temperature is "frozen/stuck" on a not actual value. I can't change status. There is no history available.

after the update to version 3.5.6 all my devices (POW R2 and S26) do not show the on / off state if these states have been changed by the schedule tasks. I can not remove scheduled tasks by showing the "failed, please check network connectivity and try again later". All devices have the latest firmware version.

It seems that log-off & log-on does update the status. Just need a bit of testing to see if it stays that way or freezes again.

done, everything works fine after logoff and logon. thank you.

THANK YOU for now showing the MAC address of each device.  I would have probably put it under (I)information instead of the settings but at least it is in there!

Still no firmware update for all devices to 2.6 like sonoff touch EUC1 stuck at 1.8.1
After uppdate hard and long time to login again, but then is works fine.
Login or Signup to post a comment