eWeLink App What's New (Android v3.5.5 & iOS v3.5.4):

Android Version 3.5.5

Release Date: 2018-10-31

What's New:

1. Fix some bugs.

2. Optimize performace and improve stability.

iOS Version 3.5.4

Release Date: a week ago 

What's New:

1. Language version optimization.

2. Added more localized language translations.

3. Support more device control.

4. Optimized some functional operation and experiences.

5. Fixed some bugs.

6. Added some features:

a. Inching mode.

b. Disable indicator light.

c. The dimming device supports to set the "power-on or power-off" state and maintenance functions.

Below are all the Sonoff devices which support the first two new features.

Inching mode(except shared Sonoff devices)
Disable Indicator light(Include shared Sonoff devices)
Sonoff Basic, Sonoff RF, Sonoff TH10(2.7.0 or above), Sonoff TH16(2.7.0 or above), Sonoff S26, Sonoff S31, Sonoff Touch, Sonoff T1, Sonoff Slampher; Sonoff Dual, Sonoff 4CH, Sonoff 4CH R2
Sonoff Basic, Sonoff RF, Sonoff POW, Sonoff POW R2, Sonoff TH10, Sonoff TH16, Sonoff RF Bridge, Sonoff S26, Sonoff S31, Sonoff S31 Lite, Sonoff Touch, Sonoff T1, Sonoff Slampher; Sonoff Dual, Sonoff 4CH, Sonoff 4CH R2, Sonoff 4CH Pro, Sonoff 4CH Pro R2

Note: All the Sonoff devices must be upgraded their firmware to v2.6.0 or above to have the two new features ( but Sonoff TH10/16 is 2.7.0 or above).

1 person likes this

The app needs to report the MAC address of each device.  Every other IOT app I use has this simple feature which allows you to identify the device on your router.

When I hit info or settings show the MAC address for that device!

Thank you for your advise. I've forwarded your great idea to our product managers. Please note our product managers may contact you if they need further information on the request.

Great!

it would be nice to be able to create scenes using remote buttons added to the bridge .

I cant set the sonoff basic ar light switch, only recognized as wall plug, please fix!

sonoff touch EUC1 dont have 2.6.0 firmware update?

Language in Dutch maybe?

A new idea Can Be that use led indicator to show if the relè Is on or off. .

Hello, what about some improvement of the LAN mode which, at the present time, is simply useless ?

Still no firmware 2.6.0 for all models of sonoff touch...
Like lots of people I have a device that never upgrades. It always gets stuck at 90%. How do we take advantage of these new features if a device is stuck on older firmware?
One month an a half later still no firmware for all devices listed...
Login or Signup to post a comment