Start a new topic

Unable to add/pair Sonoff device using welink

I have multiple smart switch devices at home, and I’ve been able to add them overtime, however recently I bought several more, and I’m not able to add them following the same process, or other that I found online due to the firmware and app version updates. I though it was something with the new one, so I tried with one that si had before, but was also unable. As part of the process and I’m able to put WiFi information, it detects the device, and indicates in a status “pairing ...” but never finishes this step. Tried different phones and WiFi with no success. Other devices already enrolled are working fine.

1 person has this problem

I bought two touch UK switch and the pairing functions doesn’t work for both switches. Please help with that, I really need them
same problem
Also, same problem
I have exactly the same problem. My 3 old S20 work just fine but I can't pair 2 new S20 I bought. I've even changed the new ones I bought but keep facing the same problem. Any idea on what's going on?
I’ve opened a ticket with ITEAD but has not heard back. Probably others can also do the same. I’ve not figured any work around either. Someone has?
i have opened a ticket too...
After all of back and forth what the support team from ITEAD directed me to do was to pair using an Android device. I had tried from different phones but all iPhone. Using android finally worked! Meaning the problem is for iPhone users apparently...
Login or Signup to post a comment