Start a new topic

Sonoff basic with touch switch problem

HI,

made a touch wall switch using Sonoff basic and TTP223 (red) touch module on GPIO14 .I used ESPeasy and it also is controlled through openhab via Mqtt . Everything works perfect on the breadboard (connected to pc with ftdi) .

My problem . When i intall it with AC power i have a problem with the manual touch switch turning on and off from noise i guess . It flickers the touch switch on and off turning the light on and off randomly . Its not a wifi issue as its getting a good wifi signal and works from openhab, 

I took it apart to play with the touch switch while on and if i hold the wire for the touch switch and can get it to stop flickering and not cause it to turn on /off .I thought maybe the touch switch was too close to the sonoff but if im holding the wire i can put it right up to the sonoff and not be a problem so thats not it. I think its getting noise introduces from the AC power .How do i fix this  

Any suggestions..

Thanks

I did not find the right solution from the internet.

References: 

https://www.letscontrolit.com/forum/viewtopic.phpt=2867

Creative video production studio

1 Comment

I made a touch divider switch utilizing Sonoff essential and TTP223 (red) contact module on GPIO14 . I utilized ESPeasy and it likewise is controlled through open hab by means of  Everything works flawlessly on the breadboard (associated with pc with Connect Telstra Wifi

My concern. When I install it with AC control I have an issue with the manual touch turn diverting on and off from clamor I figure. It gleams the touch turn on and off killing the light on and arbitrarily. It is anything but a wifi issue as its getting a decent wifi flag and works from open hab,  

I dismantled it to play with the touch switch while on and in the event that I hold the wire for the touch switch and can inspire it to quit glinting and not make it turn on/ off. I thought perhaps the touch switch was excessively near the son of yet on the off chance that I'm holding the wire I can put it straight up to the spinoff and not be an issue so that is not it. I think its getting commotion presents from the AC control.How would I settle this? Video beneath the issue. 

Login or Signup to post a comment