Start a new topic

Sonoff 4CH Pro using 12v DC not working

Hi folks, 

I have a couple Sonoff 4CH Pro which I have connected up to my wifi and whilst I can use it to operate devices at 240v AC successfully if I change over to using 12v DC and 12v DC devices (LED lights)  it doesn't work. 

It will start up, connect to wifi and by using the EWeLink software I can get the channel indicators come on and off along with a relay click, however, there is no power out to the 12v device that is connected.

I have used 2 separate units and get the same result with both so I was wondering if anyone has got a 4CH Pro working 12v DC lights from a 12v DC power supply?

Cheers

1 person has this question
1 Comment

Hi Smart Sonoff People, I want to control several 2 KW, quartz infrared heaters from a couple of Sonoff 4CH pro controllers. My aim is to feed the Sonoff with 12 Volts DC and take 12 Volts DC from circuit board relays to operate a Solid State Relay which will feed the heaters via a switched fused spur. I prefer not running 230 Volts AC in and out of the small relays, the heaters have a high starting current. Thank you very much for your advice, Alan
Login or Signup to post a comment