Start a new topic

New improvements

After solving the main and urgent problems, such as the server, now is the time, I believe, to undertake important new improvements.

1.- Widgets: To create custom widgets of all devices and, most importantly, SCENES. Important that icons can be customized. It would make us have a pleasant environment in an access device, like a tablet. Now we must go through IFTTT and apilio (THANKS !!) to get something similar, with the added latency cost.
2.- Integration of all devices in IFTTT
3.- Control by LAN in case of fallen server. Fundamental so that a collapse of services does not happen again, as it has happened in past dates.

Regards !!

Sorry for the first post :(

After solving the main and urgent problems, such as the server, now is the time, I believe, to undertake important new improvements.

1.- Widgets: To create custom widgets of all devices and, most importantly, SCENES. Important that icons can be customized. It would make us have a pleasant environment in an access device, like a tablet. Now we must go through IFTTT and apilio (THANKS !!) to get something similar, with the added latency cost.

2.- Integration of all devices in IFTTT

3.- Control by LAN in case of fallen server. Fundamental so that a collapse of services does not happen again, as it has happened in past dates.

Regards !!

Apparently control by LAN is coming middle of this month…if you read their excuses for the IFTTT outrage they link to a video of it working. I think the devices should also talk to each other even if LAN fails too, using AP mode. Not to other stuff or complicated scenes, but the really basic stuff. 2. Completely agree. I’m hoping they are working on it. Widgets would be good, but I suspect the workings are quite different in Android and iOS. I would prefer they get 2 working first.
Who said lan control is coming mid month?
Their support on their Facebook page

Ok, I agree. Anyway, something that would simplify a lot would be an intermediate step. It would also be to implement the scenes in the IFTTT as if it were a device more. In this way we would save having to go through apilio or similar (latency), at least, to execute several actions at the same time.

Login or Signup to post a comment