Start a new topic

double device added cant remove

hi today my device went off-line so i removed it and re added it 

now i have two exactly the same and cant delete either. please help

4 people have this problem

Same here I have 3 the same and can't delete any
I think this is a feature of the server issues, once the server starts to respond properly you should be able to delete the duplicates. One will be properly working, it'll let you change the device name, delete the others. I had this occur during set up.
When I change name of one all three change, same when I turn on or off...can't delete any...
Same here can't remove any device
In the EWeLink this is not to remove any of the facilities. Some are duplicates.

I have same problem, two exactly the same and cant delete either. please help!!!!!

I have also the same problem. And also scenes i created with a coupling behind different Sonoff devices didn't work...

Had this issue since yesterday. Went offline so tried to register. Now have 2 identical devices and cannot link either via Google home
Connection issues have been terrible but thankfully a lot better today. Like you guys I have a duplicate device I cannot remove either, very strange. I am sure tomorrow when staff return things will move a bit better on solutions being resolved.
I've just been able to delete mine!

1 person likes this
Have now been able to delete duplicate. Still can't link to Google Home, but suspect this is google issue.
Im having issues again, think I will be scrapping sonoff, very unreliable
Login or Signup to post a comment