Start a new topic

full IFTTT integration for the Bridge

Right now, I can connect the bridge to the Ewelink app, and I can connect my Ewelink account to IFTTT but the only options that show up are plugs and switches.

I'd love to be able to send an email that "pushes" a button my 4-button remote, or hourly check to see if someone left the garage door open, and send me an email if it is.

10 people like this idea

Agreed.  I would also like to be able to have the Sonoff Magnetic Door/Window Sensor and PIR to trigger an action 

3 people like this
Absolutely necessary especially when an alarm is received by the RF bridge to trigger a sequence of events outside the ewelink app.

2 people like this

RF BRIDGE -  more  door contact.... then   switch light ON for xx second.. or do some other.. make LOUD siren etc....

1 person likes this
I agree, I expected the rf bridge to show up on the ifttt actions once I had logged in, and was very disappointed that Ifttt only shows the various sonoff switches. Pleas add the rf bridge to the ifttt app soon.. ( and update the iOS app to show the rf bridge and let us use it in scenes! )

2 people like this
PLease we need an Answer!!!! I Can´t communicate Any Alarm with IFTTT to VoIP or Mail.

Login or Signup to post a comment