Start a new topic

Stringify integration

The Sonoff switches are great tools and have made a big difference to the way my smart home works for me.

Integration with the Stringify app would add so many useful features, allowing the use of things like sunrise/sunset (including offsets), geofencing and many other smart home sensors as triggers for Sonoff switches. Stringify takes care of that with a large (and growing) menu.

This integration will increase the versatility of your wonderful switches.

14 people like this idea

Concordo nell'estrema utilita'. Qui' spiego come ho usato IFTTT e Stringify per Sonoff tapparelle:

Sonoff 4CH Pro R2 | Manuale italiano | Controllo tapparelle WiFi

Another plea for Stringify as well.  Is Alexa and IFTTT the only integrations so far for ewelink?  IFTTT fails a lot :(  Alexa is for triggers only and no action which means you can only talk and have no remote control or automation without hacking a separate speaker to talk to Alexa for you. :(

Please add Stringify and Smartthings integration if you can't open your API 

Would be very good to have

Vuoi superare i limiti di programmazione Sonoff eWeLink ? Utilizzando Sonoff IFTTT e Stringify puoi realizzare qualsiasi scenario complesso di funzionamento. La mia guida completa in italiano a IFTTT Sonoff.

Sonoff IFTTT eWeLink Stringify | Guida completa in italiano a IFTTT Sonoff

Dear Emiliano!... thank you very much for your manual!!!... its great!!!... sadly its in italian, but i'm spanish and with the google translator I  have could understand it... 

With the integration of IFTTT with Stringify, finally my 4CH Pro R2 can off after 30 seconds !!! or more!!!!.... its great for some devices like blind motors... and I link with google home without problem, except for one question... I cann't use this applet if other applets was used... (for example, THIS: google assistant, THEN: ewelink)... but with de app of ewelink or with the direct commands of google home, goes on... 

Thanks again!!!

I don't use IFTTT only, I hope some day otras give direct support for ewelink and Stringify. I use Stringify for all my needs. Try Stringify and you will never use IFTTT again.
Login or Signup to post a comment