Start a new topic

Stringify integration

The Sonoff switches are great tools and have made a big difference to the way my smart home works for me.

Integration with the Stringify app would add so many useful features, allowing the use of things like sunrise/sunset (including offsets), geofencing and many other smart home sensors as triggers for Sonoff switches. Stringify takes care of that with a large (and growing) menu.

This integration will increase the versatility of your wonderful switches.

10 people like this idea

This would be a great addition. I use Stringify for many things in my home automation. Seems to be a reliable service to use.

1 person likes this

I have asked support at Stringify. Their response:

"Sonoff/Ewelink have not released a public cloud API w/ oAuth2 for us to use :(."

:( indeed!

Did Anybody from ITEAD/eWelink comment about this?

2 people like this

Nothing yet.

I, too, would like to see Sonoff/Ewelink integrated with Stringify.

A match made in the Cloud?

Darron in Reno, Nevada, USA

1 person likes this

This is something I would use.

1 person likes this
A powerful feature where the home automation community would pick up and adopt and spread rapidly.

1 person likes this
+ another for stringify integration.
I would love to use stringify to incorporate my iTead switches and sensors all together. Please consider adding the API.

Just to note, I would appreciate to see stringify and Itead Platform working together. 

it is possible to use sonoff-switches with IFITTT. And it is possible to use STRINGIFY with IFITTT...

This workaround is not elegant, but it works.

Yes to both, you can use IFTTT to trigger a Stringify flow

IFTTT only allows a single action. As a result, I need 4 IFTTT applets to turn on 4 lights at sunset.

Stringify allows multiple actions from one trigger, much more sensible. It also adds multiple triggers so EITHER or AND routines are possible, much more versatile.

Linking IFTTT and stringify adds an extra step, making it more complex whilst adding nothing.

PLEASE, ITEAD Studio, expand your product's usability and make it the ONLY choice.

2 people like this
Another plea for a Stringify interface. It would make life so much easier.
Login or Signup to post a comment