Start a new topic

Ewelink scene problem

I set a button on a sonoff T1 to activate a scene eg light A, light B and light C on. The problem is that when the T1 switch is in the on mode, when i turn off for eg light B, it will turn on by itself after a couple of minutes. Im assuming this is because the scene programming is not independant of the switches, and its in an IFTTT format as opposed to executing a one time action as scenes are supposed to do. Please release an update to fix this.

3 people have this problem

Did you ever find a solution to this problem i am having the same issue.

I have the same problem. I analyzed it a bit and came to the following conclusion. I have a device A which also triggers devices B, C and D. I created a scene that when device A is turned on, the devices B, C and D will also turn on. Now I manually turn one of the devices B, C or D off. I wait some period of time (varying from several minutes up to one hour) and the devices B, C and D will automatically turn on. When I look into the history log, I can see that the scene keeps repeating (varying from once in several minutes up to one hour). This is not what I expect of a TRIGGER. Please release and update to fix this, because I can imagine that a whole lot of users experience the same kind of problems.

Yep have the same issue, as far as I can find out there is no way to override a scene untill you remove the initial trigger for the scene. Absolutely ridiculous and makes scenes pretty much useless.
Login or Signup to post a comment