Start a new topic

Firmware version 1.6.0 ???

My Sonoff basic switches updated firmware to 1.6.0 yesterday.  I have looked everywhere I can think to but didn't find a changelog anywhere.  What is new or fixed in this firmware?  Is there a list or notice somewhere?

8 people have this question

I can't find anything either, have you considered raising a support ticket in light of the lack of information?

I suspect it would do no good.  That information should be posted publicly and not require a support ticket.

Upgrade fails miserably, how do you upgrade your ewelink device when there is no help
One of my switches was able to upgrade to 1.6.0 about a month ago. My second switch failed at 90% or 6%, tried at least 10 times. Since today, the upgrade for 1.6.0 doesn't show up at all. @itead: did you cancel it?
I still can't upgrade my one device, keep a going to 90% and then get upgrade failed. Did anyone find a solution to this problem?
I have the same problem

can you downgrade ? i have one with version 2 on and it doeswork but also have one with version 1.6 and works fine

Il mio device suggerisce di aggiornare il firmware da 1.5.5 a 1.6.0. Purttroppo non riesco, dopo ripetuti tentativi con a fallire l'upgrade. Aiuto

Impossible connecter iPhone à Sonoff avec E-WeLink quelqu’un a t’il solution Merci

Not sure if this is luck but here's my details.
I tried repeatedly over a few day to update my switch with no success.
So I tried updating another and it updated immediately. 
So I went back to trying the first one again, still no luck.
In frustration I went to another room to use the computer and Google a solution. 
I wanted try again so I could record the exact response I get when it fails.
To my surprise it worked! 
The only thing I did differently was distance from the switch.
Try it out and let me know. Walk about 15 feet away from the switch and try to update.

Confermo il post di Marcel, anch'io non riuscivo a fare l'upgrade del device, quando l'ho avvicinato al router l'aggiornamento è avvenuto immediatamente.

Hi, I have been trying to update the firmware of a Sonoff POW device from v2.0.2 to v2.0.4 each time I try, the update fails when It gets to 90%. If you know of a similar problem like this, can you recommend a fix. Apart from this glitch the unit seems to be functioning fine, but every time I open the eWeLink app it tells me that this device requires an update in big RED letters. Hope someone can help with a way to rectify this problem.
Per risolvere il problema devi semplicemente avvicinare il device al router
Hi, Sandro Vendramin. Thanks for responding. My Sonoff POW is less than 1 meter from my router. So I don't think that this is the problem. But thanks for your suggestion.
Login or Signup to post a comment