Start a new topic

RF Bridge 433 sensors

Hi, I have a suggestion for the RF bridge. Currently the alarm sensor triggers are not very useful, because: 1: you receive alarms when walking around the house normally 2: you cannot trigger any other action with them (eg activating lights or cameras) Essentially the bridge is only bridging one way, ie it makes 433 MHz devices controllable through the app, but it could be so much more by going the other way around. It would be useful if you could do these things when the bridge receives a learned command: 1. Activate any scene or switch (so a 433 mhz sensor or remote can control a WiFi device or a group of devices) 2. Make calls to external systems (eg a REST API) for more advanced integrations. This could be a local system via MQTT, IFTTT, etc etc. Of course, if integrating services such as IFTTT it also makes sense to integrate the other way around, ie allow external systems to trigger Sonoff scenes and devices. Thanks Andy

1 person likes this idea

I need the alarm can trigger another sonoff device.

I have seen that now an alarm can launch a scene, and activate other devices, but an RF remote control with 1, 2,3,4 buttons can not be selected to activate a scene and it could be useful, I have registered the buttons of an RF remote control but as an alarm (not liker a Remote RF), and I can create a scene that opens the two doors of the garage and turn on a light, but doing so I need a 433 brigge to control a single RF remote of 4 buttons, it would be important to modify the application so that use RF remote of 4 buttons or curtains, to activate scenes, not only with alarms, and modify or modify the aplication to can add 16 Alarm in a single RF 433 brigge, in this way we can activate any sonoff devices with RF remote, not only activate RF devices by wifi,   

Login or Signup to post a comment