Start a new topic

Overloading problems

Hello all,

My program contains five pages. Page 0 is the main page, my dashboard has been said. This page works perfectly. Page 1 is a menu page that refers to pages 2, 3, 4 and 5. Page 1 has four buttons, under Touch Release Event is referred to the appropriate page. Below each page, the Home and Back buttons are also referred to in the same way to pages 0 and 1. This page also works well.

Pages 2, 3, and 4 contain buttons and text fields to manage settings for time / date, temperature and pH settings and calibration respectively. Page 5 is not (yet) used. Pages 2, 3, and 4 do not work. Problem; overloading.

For quite some time, I'm working to get this problem over and I got a lot of help from the people here, Patrick, for example.

Now the thought came up with me to divorce the program parts in one way or another.The main page 0, for example, has no need to do anything if I have to change a setting on page 2. If I'm working at page 3, other pages don't need to do anything our transmit something. The same goes for page 4.

Now the question: Can this be done? Or is it so when a page is visited, the rest is already doing nothing?

Thank you in advance for your comments!

Greeting, Ben.

HMI
ino

Ben

can you provide links to sensors used

Hello all,

Because I also wanted to see at other possibilities, I looked at what I definitely needed and where I could possibly do without it. I drastically reduced the program. The setting options for the clock and temperature have disappeared. The clock itself is also programmed in a different way. However, it is not possible to control the buttons of the pH measurement settings. Sometimes, after many times, it does something, usually nothing. The only chance I still see is to make an absolute separation, in this case, between page 0 and page 1? It seems strange that there are such minimal possibilities with this screen and the Arduino when it comes to loading?

Below, I add the renewed program and the HMI file.

Thanks and Greetings,

Ben. 

ino
HMI

Hello everyone.

The above problem has been solved. Below my adapted sketch. Thank you for all the help!

Regards,

Ben.

ino

In brief, what resolved the conflict?

Hello Patrick,

In brief; as I described above. I reduced the sketch significantly and placed timers where it could. Furthermore, I moved the maxPH and minPH values ​​to another location as shown in the attached sketch.

However, I remain grateful for all given help. It turned out very educational!

Thank you so much!

Ben.

Login or Signup to post a comment