Start a new topic

Sonoff 4CH Pro - Timing/Schedule

The sonoff 4ch pro is a great product but the 8 timings/schedules are insufficient for all channels. I have my sonoff in a irrigation water and I'm not able to properly schedule my water plan. Can you add more schedules please?

6 people like this idea

Hello,

Do you have any news about this issue? Thanks.

I agree. just 8 timings/schedules with a sonoff 4ch pro is just a joke. I just had the problem with a customer today. I assume that a simple sonoff basic have 8 timings/schedule too. What happen if you have 3 or 4 sonoff 4ch pro ? Are you limited to 8 for them ? At least if a sonoff basic has 8, a sonoff dual should have 16 and a 4ch should have 32

2 people like this
I have a question same with thread,only 8 schedule is not enough for my work.If I knew,I will bought 4 sonoff basic is greater!

1 person likes this
I had the same issue. I tried to use the 4CH Pro to control a water heater on one channel and an electrically controllable valve on another channel. After scheduling the on/off of the heater I had used up 8 settings and could not add any settings for the second channel or add a countdown timer. It would be great if we had 8 settings per channel. As a work I am using separate sonoff basic units with a clutter of cables. This defeats the usefulness of having 4 channels in the same unit and being able to DIN mount it in an electrical panel. I hope that this  feature is added soon.

1 person likes this
No any response from Iteadstudio. If the device is limited the number of 8 (schedule+countdown), the advertising of the sunoff shall describe. This point is very important.
Login or Signup to post a comment