Start a new topic

7" screen with case/bezel cutout size and 3d model

The website does not show one access of the CUTOUT size for the new cased 7" display , I am trying to design this into  a product and need better dimensions. 

Also if there was a 3d model it would make it that much easier 

thanks 

Nextion is ClosedSource ... everything available for public is already published ...

- datasheets ...

- exact dimensions ...

- STL ready to use files ...

Not ASKING FOR OPEN SOURCE !~!!! just actual dimensions WTH you guys have a horrible attitude on this forum , everybody is an idiot to you 

READ MY POST 

for f**cs sake 

Besides there will be another Chinese co.  that is gonna clone this design in 6 months so I would act NICER to your customers if I were you 

@Buzzetti

I gave you a valid and correct answer, I even state, that exact dimensions are already posted.

Sorry, but reading such information is yours, not mine. When you are just too lazy to do, sorry that is your problem.

To be very clear ...

we have no need to say "thank you" that you generously allow us to spend our time to help you ... we are neither your private librarian nor your private researcher ...

Your offending and aggressive way is nothing we like to see here. Feel free and wait for your clones ...