MCU: Arduino Mega 2560
Display: Nextion NX8048K070_11
Nextion arduino lib: v0.90
method to use NexNumber when current page (or not)
- covered in depth many times already
must only pick one of the presented strategies and implement.
Re-read your description of question.
- what is your missing step? implement this missing step in code.
Take a moment to breathe, because you nearly stated your own solution
Other threads - any dealing with scope and globals
other method is sendme and 0x66
can change page then update just as easily without extra sram use on Mega
Sorry, not enough info given to solve.
- perhaps watch for case sensitivity.
- follow Nextion Return Data
- use debugging methods
Perhaps someone can attempt to replicate
I was just curious why this happened.
Take this as a special bonus and not the norm.
- created an HMI for 7.0" enhanced
Number component n4_conversie
MCU can send 32-bit number to set n4_conversie to device.
- so error is either not as described or glitch is your MCU side.
So this isn't a Nextion firmware issue.
But as told, not enough information given to solve
- maybe your objname contained a trailing space when named