What a pleasant surprise to find that Google Home integration is now working with Sonoff devices. After linking eWeLink with Google Home, I can now perform these functions:
- turn on/off lights, coffee, tv/stereo, etc just by simple voice commands
- with Google Home's room function, I can say turn off Kitchen and the whole kitchen shuts down - lights, coffee, and other cookers obey in one command.
So the next step in home automation will be integration with IFTTT. With this, a whole new range of wondrous capabilities can happen:
- turn on/off lights, tv/stereo, heater/AC, etc. automatically when you go/leave home
- log device activities in Google spreadsheets for later analysis
- turn on heaters at home or in green room, etc. when weather reports say it's getting cold
- many-many more
Please Itead make this happen and your devices will be in greater use and demand.