Hello, good evening I'm doing a project with screen nextion and arduino programming with LDMICRO, the code is test to receive data by the serial port, my question is if I can use the nextion screen to make this communication in my project...
The short answer is Yes.
The Nextion is a TTL Serial HMI device, as such works with
- any MCU capable of Hardware Serial or bit-banging two digital pins
- over 65,000 MCUs to chose from User's choice.
- over 130 programming languages
- many libraries exist in the wild although
- Iteadlib Arduno Nextion Library supported here.
- choice of Compiler is up to the user
- choice of IDE is up to the user
- and choice of toolchain is user choice.
As this is simple TTL Serial, then no reason why not.
- Refer to the Nextion Instruction Set.
English only forum sorry
First stop spamming the Forum with multiple posts.
I will return to your issue when I have clean up your mess.