Start a new topic

Cant Register on eWelink

I'm trying to register on ewelink app but i don't receive the verification code. There's another way to get me registered?

40 people have this problem

If you don’t get the email option. Sign up with a US account, you will get an email option sign up with the email and complete the process. Once you go back to the login screen just change back to your country on the login screen in the app and use the email and password you created.

trying to register... keeps telling me invalid email address

hola sigo todos los datos que me piden, País , correo y clave,  y sale un cartel que dice "inicio de sesión errónea, error el número de cuenta o contraseña  - yo coloco bien todos los datos y no hay forma de lograrlo ewelink   AYUDA!!!!

I created an eWeLink account with my email address and password. The seller tells me that from his phone he can enter the application with my email address and my password. From my phone (iPhone 6 with upgrades to date) I give my message - Login failed please try again later. Where is the problem and what is wrong?

I would like to associate ewelink with Google home, but I don't remember my password and I can't recover it ..... Help me. Tanks.
Can not register the verification code is not mailed ..
I finally regained ...
hola sigo todos los datos que me piden, País , correo y clave, y sale un cartel que dice "inicio de sesión errónea, error el número de cuenta o contraseña - yo coloco bien todos los datos y no hay forma de lograrlo ewelink AYUDA!!!!
Hi could you send me code?

Can not register and login eWeLink , waste time try and try but not thing help 

eWelink register SOLVED !!!!

YOU ALL NEED A YAHOO MAIL ACCOUNT !

THE APP DOESNT RECOGNIZE GMAIL OR OTHER TYPE OF EMAIL'S !

WOKED FOR ME !

GOOD LUCK!

Hi There , I try my yahoo , my friend try with different smart phone with yahoo mail but it can not go though for next step , you try it and will see how to get angry 

Thank you . try it 

Login or Signup to post a comment