Start a new topic
Solved

Sonoff 433 RF Bridge won't pair

Dear support,

I've just bought the new SONOF Bridge, but not able to pair the device. There is timeout issue. I've checked FAQ and also forum with pairing issues - none helped to me.

I tried two separate mobiles, reinstall ewelink app, etc. I'm able to set device to pairing mode (blue led blink three times), but the app is not able to find the device. This is my 8th device and the first problem with pairing.

There is no ITEAD... wifi in the mobile wifi list.

Can you help me with this please?

Pavel

1 person has this problem

useless product. Doesn't learn codes. Not sure what to do with it

4 people like this

Support,

The Sonoff bridge will not go into the learning mode. I have tried everything imaginable including giving the app permissions to EVERYTHING, but the red light does not come on and it does not beep. I spent $20 to have you ship a $10 device to me. You could at least respond with some sort of an answer that actually applies to the questions that people have. Repeat: It will not go into the learning mode. If you do not respond, I will have my credit card reverse the charge. It's that simple.

can't bind neither TOP432NA nor Nice FLO 2 (both 433.92mhz, fixed code)

bridge doesn't recognize these remotes :(

Same problem,  I can't add device. When i presss the button to learn the command, the bridge beep  and red light blinks, i pulse the RF command and exceeds the minute and no learning. I've bought 2 bridges, i've  update the firmware and still not working ..... USELESS PRODUCT ... i've another not from ITEAD and works perfect

Hi, my rfbridge does not record any 433.92 MhZ remote control I have tried various brands all strictly norolling code. Please help me
Hi I have a smartwares 433mhz remote and having problems pairing with the sonoff bridge. When put in learning mode it just times out seems the bridge cannot learn the code
Initially I had the same problem pairing 433.92Mhz remote controls (RF sockets) with sonoff bridge... But in my case works the following: *Long press one of the buttons of your virtual remote control (smart phone) *hear a beep * Press for few seconds a button on your physical control (in order to clone it) *release the button for 1-2 see *repeat the above (pressing for few seconds the same button) several times until it pairs... For me after some attempts I manage to pair a remote control... Hope it helps
Keep trying people! I have the same issue with my rf bridge... my pir sensor pairs first time every time but my door switches usually take several open/close cycles before the bridge learns the code. The rf bridge bleeps each time the door is opened but it doesn't alway learn the code... just keep trying, it will eventually work! Also, if the Itead network doesn't appear when you press and hold the button for a few seconds try pressing/holding it a second time... some sonoff devices need two long presses to enter pairing mode whilst some only work with one long press. I discovered this the hard way having spent countless hours trying different things including new routers/network gear! Hope this helps.
I have two remotes one with 4-button (luxorparts) and the other 3-buttom (nexa), but i can only pair some button its a real lottery.

4-button i can only pair some buttons if its a good day, and the 3-button will it not find at all...what can i do...i have reinstall and reboot the app try press long/shot to pair without success

I can confirm that after several attempts it finally paired/read the code.

To be clear, my bridge enters pairing mode without problems, using the long press of in-app button.

But then after I press the physical button the bridge beeps to confirm but app stayed in pairing mode until time-out and then button wouldn't work (was not saved obviously).

Just repeating the process a few times and it finally read the code and saved.

so persistence I guess. For the price I still like it. Just wish Alexa saw my rf bridge light switch as one device instead of separate devices.

Now it works like this:

Bridge device named Light with 2 buttons, ON & OFF  -> Alexa sees device #1. Light On and device #2 Light Off.

So I end up saying Turn on Light On and Turn of Light off... 

ITEAD, please make device class Light (or switch) to be supported by eWelink Alexa Skill as a toggle instead of separate devices... 

I must say tho, ITEAD is the first (and only) company that really offers customizable, flashable, safe (enough) and practical home automation tech for an unbeatable price.

Good Day. 

I'm not able to get the RF bridge to lean any other remotes than the sonoff 4 button remote. 

Well, telling us about what you did and how + what remotes you tried to pair would be REALLY helpful.

for me, don't work (i've two) .... don't buy one RF repeater that you need to win lottery to make it works.... the other one i bought form broadlink works perfectly and learn commands at the first attempt 

PS:  no one for itead answer my mails .... probably because they don't have a solution fot that rf repeater ..

i've some other items from itead (no RF Repeater) and works perfectly

Login or Signup to post a comment