Start a new topic
Solved

Sonoff 433 RF Bridge won't pair

Dear support,

I've just bought the new SONOF Bridge, but not able to pair the device. There is timeout issue. I've checked FAQ and also forum with pairing issues - none helped to me.

I tried two separate mobiles, reinstall ewelink app, etc. I'm able to set device to pairing mode (blue led blink three times), but the app is not able to find the device. This is my 8th device and the first problem with pairing.

There is no ITEAD... wifi in the mobile wifi list.

Can you help me with this please?

Pavel

1 person has this problem

- Conectar la alimentación.

- Pulse durante 8 segundos, el botón de emparejamiento. La luz parpadea tres veces y se apaga.

- Presione otros 8 segundos, el botón para pausar. La luz parpadea continuamente.

- Emparejar con ewelink.

1 person likes this

I have the RF Bridge 433 and have been able to pair it with the app, but the bridge will not go into the learning mode. The app says it is, but the LEDs on the bridge do not show that it is ready to accept/learn commands from the remotes. It's frustrating because support takes so long to respond and, when they do, they usually just respond with 'reload ewelink and try again'.

I understand that most of their stuff is geared toward the hobbyist, but this device is not one of those.

My English is very bad, I hope you understand me.

- Press + (add the desired command)

- Long press one of the buttons (of the virtual control)

- You have to hear a beep.

- Press a few seconds on the hands of the remote control to duplicate (Physical control)

- You have to hear another beep.

That's it, just repeat the steps with each of the buttons.

The Sonoff 433 RF Bridge today leaves a lot to be desired.

- The alkcace is very very short.

- Only manage 4 commands. (If they are 4 channels, you can do 16 functions) or 4 alarm sensors.

- Alarms do not usually arrive.

Much remains to be polished.

Thank you for your reply.

When I long press "Button 1" the APP screen immediately says "RF Gateway is in learning mode, please press the RF Remote button or let the alarm go off in 1 min". The problem is that they LED on the gateway never turns red and it doesn't beep letting me know that it is actually in learning mode.

I can see the gateway in my router, so it *is* on the wireless network. It seems that the APP cannot contact the gateway. No permissions on the APP are blocked and no ports are blocked on the router. I have reset the gateway, router and APP.

I don't mind the limitations of the bridge as long as it would perform its basic function with 4 buttons only.

Thanks again.

1 person likes this

Mi dispositivo coincide bien.

- A veces no coincide con el primero.

- Pulse el mando a distancia durante más tiempo.

- Trate de acercar el control al dispositivo.

No podría decirte cómo solucionar ese problema.

Vea si otros usuarios pueden ayudar.

Was able to successfully pair the device. Itead support help me. If you have similar problem try this: Try to press pairing button 5s after you press the button for 5s(means press twice) to pairing.
Support helped me. Following recommendation works: .Try to press pairing button 5s after you press the button for 5s(means press twice) to pairing. Thanks to Itead support.
Support helped me. Following recommendation works: .Try to press pairing button 5s after you press the button for 5s(means press twice) to pairing. Thanks to Itead support
Why was this marked solved? The bridge still does not go into learning mode.

I bought the device via Itead site. But the Bridge does not start to learn any code from any remote via eWeLink. Then I have opened the device and switch on the switcher to the "ON" mode on the board, the Bridge starts to learn a code. I know several users which received the device with the turned off the switcher inside the Bridge by default. Why need this switcher?
Sorry for my English.

I bought the device via Itead site. But the Bridge does not start to learn any code from any remote via eWeLink. Then I have opened the device and switch on the switcher to the "ON" mode on the board, the Bridge starts to learn a code. I know several users which received the device with the turned off the switcher inside the Bridge by default. Why need this switcher?
Sorry for my English.

RF bridge not pairing I got pairing problem. RF bridge is on learning mode with red led blinking, then I am pressing button 1 on my remote control and nothing happen. After a minute I got message saying: "request timeout". All set-up has been done correctly with my router, communication is OK between phone and RF Bridge. I tested all possibilities by pressing remote button for long time, several times long time... but it is still not pairing. I am using other Sonoff devices and I am used to set those. But RF bridge can not pair with my remote control. This is a 4 buttons NICE FLO 4 with fixed code. Reference of the chip inside the remote control is XM19AF COPC 912 DRA NICE 001B. This will perhaps help you to confirm me if protocol is compatible with your RF bridge.  I also tested with other remote controls with fixed code but still not pairing. I am frustrated as this small RF bridge was very promising. Hope you will be able to help me.

I'm in the same situation, RF jumper synchronized and I can not match 433.92 RF knobs. App + add device, beep and red light waiting, pulse RF command and exceeds the minute and there is no learning. Tested with two knobs and nothing.

We apologize to Google for the Spanish-English translation.

Last Friday it say learning but not its go in timeout and no button works?
Login or Signup to post a comment