Start a new topic

EweLink not found

Since yesterday evening Alexa can no longer control my EweLink plugs. They still work via the app but not Alexa. I have tried rebooting the modem and when I tried to have Alexa forget one of the plugs with the intention of reinstalling it, it could no longer be discovered by Alexa. I am using the most current version of the skill. *I did notice that for a couple of days prior to this my plugs intermittently were flashing for no reason for a few minutes 2 or 3 times a day, is that normal? So far I have removed them from the app, uninstalled both the app and skill rebooted modem, updated wifi on echo reinstalled skill and opened new acct and attempted a fresh pairing with one of them... and I'm back to square one! I can only get it to work via the app. I don't want to use my phone to work them. I got them to work with Echo and now they don't anymore. *I got a TPI link plug today which connected perfectly to the Echo, so I don't think the issue is related to my connectivity. (This is the 1st time I have a problem, hopefully I am in the right forum this time )

2 people have this problem

I had the same problem. Seems to be working ok again.
Yes mine are back now too.
Login or Signup to post a comment