Start a new topic

visible picture problem

Hi, I have one picture in page 1 and when I press one button, picture becomes visible as I determine, but when I change page, and after go back to page 1, picture has dissapear. How can I keep the picture visible on the page 1 after press the button, even if I have go to another page and come back again to page 1. 
Thanks

use a global cariable as marker, which you check in your page PreInit section ...

1 person likes this

First, in page 1, I have picture hide in Prelnit Section, after I press the button, I want to be visible, but when I change page and come back to page 1 picture is hide. 

That's normal. When you leave a page, it's "state" is lost, and when you re-enter it, it is initialized as new.

That's why Gerry told you to save the state in a global variable and to check it in the page's pre-init section. 

1 person likes this

All variables are global in Prei-init Section

That is not the issue. YOU NEED AN EXTRA GLOBAL VARIABLE IN WHICH YOU SAVE THE VISIBILITY STATE OF YOUR PICTURE AFTER BUTTON PRESS. AND WHEN COMING BACK TO PAGE 1 USE THAT VARIABLE TO CONTROL THE VISIBILYTY OF THE PICTURE IN THE PRE-INIT EVENT.

Hell, that's primary school level and self-understandanding. No need to waste space and bandwidth on the forums.

1 person likes this

Ok "BOSS", you can delete this topic to have plenty of bandwidth on your servers! :P
Thanks for your time.

- Patrick = "BOSS"

- Gerry = "BOSS"

- Thierry = "user"

- Jim = "user"

please behave well ... ;-)

Please accept my sincere apologies for not having shown an appropriate behavior. Perhaps it is a misunderstanding from my side: I thought that these forums were for tech talk between experienced developers and that such situations where people would not understand even the most basic things, should normally not occur since this not about "learning how to develop algorithms and write code", there are other resources for that on the www. 

@Thierry

the "BOSS" statement was not yours ... no need to apologize ...

:-)

Thierry, hahaha, you are right my friend, but this is a "FORUM" and this topic is to "FREE CHAT" section, so even if someone has the" minimum knowledge " for programming, but even more the " maximum knowledge", with help and learning is better than staying the same!

Indeed it is the Free Chat forum

And the topics of the Nextion Forum should be about Nextion's capabilities

How to extend, exploit, expand beyond Nextion

I agree with it shouldn't be staying the same

- Electronics and Programming are prerequisite

- yet same questions, how to send over serial

- same questions, why to toggle .vscope

The purpose of the forum to showcase Nextion is lost

The question has been answered many times on the forum already

Even with a Search Bar at the top of every page 

- such answers are not being searched out

Instead the users are revolting .... ahhh, nnooooo.

It is becoming a fix my problem for me, and me, what about me

- hey I was in line first, it is my time for them to fix mine.

1 person likes this

You are absolutely right Patrick!

Login or Signup to post a comment