I am new to arduino LCD screens and want to know if I can use a physical button instead of using just the touchscreen functionality. if so, how could I use it to get to the next page?
Nextion is not an LCD screen
- even if it contains an LCD
- Nextion is an HMI device.
Ahhh... maybe if you want a button,
an LCD screen might be what you need.
But how to do button in Arduino is on Arduino.cc
- when button is pressed send page 2ÿÿÿ
or whatever number page you want shown.
Such external button is not for Nextion forum
If GPIO on an Enhanced Nextion
- bind button to io3 or which you like
- in component you are binding to .. page 2
(or which ever is next)
thank you so much for that Patrick
I will head over to arduino.cc for more help