Start a new topic

Your own applications !

So we've decided to bring a number of these units into the country and reseller. We're in the process of creating a web site and was wondering if you guys have any neat or clever applications (with little no mods) that you may have done with the Sonoff units?

I want to pitch a solution rather than a product - like fans that go on automatically with the Sonoff TH ; or outside/entertainment lights/water feature pumps, irrigation systems etc Maybe something with humidity and greenhouses / reptile sanctuaries? 

I've seen people control garage motors - but I think that takes a fair amount of modding ?

Neat.

What country, and developer compensation is?

Hi.

South Africa.

We're not looking for anything developed, but rather a use that may not be the norm or we haven't though about the someone else is perhaps doing. We actually don't want it to be modded / hacked in anyway.

But, for example, the Sonoff TH in a datacentre mainly for the remote monitoring of the temperature. I haven't got my own kit yet - but if it can be set to notify at a certain temperature, then it's a fantastic little solution. 

1 person likes this

Am facing same problem as well. Sonoff doesn't seem able to control temperature unlike another cheaper solution using Broadlink IR & RF scan & broadcast. Unfortunately, both brands have their strength but not able to worktogether unless to flash to Sonoff-Tasmoto. Spent great deal of hours looking for solutions but to no avail. We're looking for solutions, not to spend time modding boards and tinkering with line codes.

Login or Signup to post a comment