Start a new topic

RF pairing to remote

I have my device connected and working but can not get it to link to any RF remote. I double tap the little switch as directed in the instructions but the led does not flash red. Any help appreciated.

3 people have this problem

Hi, I have the same problem.

I bought Sonoff 4CH Pro and connected it to wifi properly.

I then bought a remote control 433 mhz and it has no codes stored in the 4 channels. I can not connect this remote to the receiver

I also have another remote control (same as the first one) that has two stored codes of two home automated gates. These channels (with stored code) I can associate them with the Sonoff 4ch pro without any problems. The remote control works and I can turn off the two connected channels

In my opinion the problem is this:
if the remote control is new and does not have associated codes does not send them and therefore the receiver on the Sonoff receives nothing and does not program corretly.

Does anyone know how to generate random codes to associate them with the remote control and then send them to the Sonoff?

Now if you press the button on the active remote the channel Sonoff (kitchen light), but also opens the gate of the house !!!!!!

Thank you all

Login or Signup to post a comment