Start a new topic

Temperature statistics for sonoff TH and Sonoff SC

It may be useful to implement Sonoff TH and SC temperature statistics in order to be able to see hourly graphs of the temperature, in a similar way as the sonoff POW consumption sample

19 people like this idea

I would really like to see this feature.  I will be using the SONOF TH to Monitor the temperature and Humidity of a Large Egg Incubator being able to see the temp and humidity in a graph is exactly what I need.

4 people like this
This would be very helpful. Would allow me to use in research project.

3 people like this

I use the Sonoff TH to monitor the humidity in the attic with a fan that starts at high humidity. A trend chart of temp and %RH over time would be great to estabilish the normal variations.

3 people like this
I agree logging the temperature, humidity, and air quality,light intensity and sound level sso you can make graphs of trends would be extremely useful 

2 people like this

I agree too. Seems to be logical functions to add and provide in standard mode.

I can add also, to create interactivity with other modules, depending of light level, temperature, etc.

Make sense, better than just monitor values on smartphone from SC module.

2 people like this
This is what I am looking for too. Perhaps you can integrate with ubidots.

1 person likes this
I bought this unit in the hope that it could do this. I'd like to track the temperature changes of my hot water by using this to switch off and on my pumps connected to my wood pellet boiler. The trend data would help me run the boiler in the most effective way!

1 person likes this

It will be great to be able be done on hourly / 4 hours, etc basis to determine cooling/heating requirements. - just same like Sonoff POW record keeping.

1 person likes this
I really need the temperature log. It's vital for me now.

1 person likes this

I also need a temperature log!

1 person likes this

A data logger funcionality, with download capability, would be very appreciated, 

1 person likes this

Need this too...

Login or Signup to post a comment