Start a new topic

how to reset unit pairing

Hi Sir,

l would like to know how to reset unit paring.

I try with remote control reset pairing method but can't work.

thk,

lim

1 person has this question

I would like 2 now that to, my devices did get deleted after last update, but when i wanna add my units again, its says they all ready are connected to another device. so how do i reset the unit, so i can add them again??

1 person likes this
Subject Error: Device belongs to other user Description I login with facebook, but after last update it oppened without my lamps! They are gone... Now, when I try to reinstall it, an error message apear: "Device belongs to other user". How can I sinc it again?

2 people like this

same here. I can't login with facebook anymore (app not set up: this app is still in development)

Made new account with email adress. Cannot pair. "Device belongs to other user". I want to reset the device so I can add it to my new account. What to do?

1 person likes this
Same problem, how can i do a reset ?
You will need to open a ticket to solve this problem with support team... 3. "Device belongs to other user" Please make sure no one around you has added the device since you receive the package. If you get a brand-new Smart Home device, when you are adding it for the first time and the APP notes: "Device belongs to other user" , you should go for after-sale services from where you buy your devices from, say Aliexpress, eBay or elsewhere. At the same time, you should submit a feedback on the APP, stating your problem and remember to tell where you bought the device from. Once we receive your feedback, our IT support will check which ID has added the device already and reply you in email. For security issue, we will not easily delete any ID information. If you bought the device from ITEAD, we guarantee the smart home products you order in our official website are 100% brand-new. If you need any return service, please submit a ticket on our support system or directly contact info@itead.freshdesk.com

1 person likes this

Same problem: "Device belongs to other user"; l would like to know how to reset unit paring.

Thanks

O need to ask for help on info@itead.freshdesk.com I sent some pictures to them with wifi sonoff adress. They deleted my facebook user in 2 days , then I created another user with my personal e-mail and sync the sonoff on it. I connect the equipament on other wifi ssid , then put it on my wifi back. (I tried to connect directly on my wifi, but doesnt work, so, I configured my wifi with another ssid, before reconect the sonoff) Now everything is ok!
I need to ask for help on info@itead.freshdesk.com . I sent some pictures to them with wifi sonoff adress. They deleted my facebook user in 2 days , then I created another user with my personal e-mail and sync the sonoff on it. I connect the equipament on other wifi ssid , then put it on my wifi back. (I tried to connect directly on my wifi, but doesnt work, so, I configured my wifi with another ssid, before reconect the sonoff) Now everything is ok!
I got two new plugs which worked fine until upgrade now won't connect saying they are connected to another user. They have only been set to me. Clearly major bug in upgrade. Any advice.
Send an e-mail to info@itead.freshdesk.com with some pictures of your product. They will reset it for you...
Login or Signup to post a comment