Start a new topic

Allow sonoff th switches to be controlled in smart scene

It appears I interpreted the features of the sonoff th switches incorrectly. I thought they could be controlled within a smart scene but it looks like they can only be the controller. If there is no measuring device attached the. It would be great if this switch had the same features as the basic sonoff switch. The sonoff th appears to be a better switch that the basic sonoff but has limited applications if it cannot be controlled by a smart scene controller such as the sonoff sc.

6 people like this idea

Sorry, not my department - but I was just reading.

How is this a feature request, or what is your requested feature?

1 person likes this
The requested feature is the ability for a sonoff th switch to be controlled by another sonoff smart scene controller. From what I can tell sonoff th switches can only act as a controller or a manual switch. Whereas the sonoff (basic) can be controlled by the a smart scene controller. The sonoff switch seems a better option as an inline switch with the addition of the ground wire connectors.

4 people like this

Okay with your Request now clear, I am sure they will be able to consider it

3 people like this

I agree! This would make even the simplest devices seem smarter! For example: IF a Sonoff Basic enables THEN another Sonoff Basic can be enabled or disabled. Feature request: Add basic and other Sonoff products under "Trigger Condition".

2 people like this
Me pasó algo parecido, creí que podría controlar otros TH y S22 creando escenas entre ellos pero no se puede controlar, estoy interesado en saber si es así, y si así fuera se podrán controlar estos desde un maestro o bien con escenas más adelante? Con los básicos entiendo que si se pueden controlar con un S22 o TH.

1 person likes this
Dejo unas capturas de pantalla conectados dos S22 uno con sonda ambiente y otro con sonda normal + dos TH10 uno con sonda normal y otro sin sonda
image.png
(46.8 KB)
image.png
(54 KB)
image.png
(93 KB)

1 person likes this
Tenho a mesma nesecidade! Tem como um sonoff simples servir como gatilho na scene?
Login or Signup to post a comment