Start a new topic
Implemented

Slide out Tabs

It would be great to see a slide out tab.  Sort of like what we get with today's smart phones where a small tab is at the side of the screen.  You touch / swipe it and a window slides out showing more information.  It would be good to have it do this without the need to refresh the main page.  This would be useful where you have a busy project screen and want to hide less important info and call on it as needed.  Instead of having to flip to another page, and then refresh when coming back.

CN ... and no, it has nothing to do with your orientation ...

it will work in any ... ;-)

UK?   Me=Canada.  That's dedication!  Thx for your help as always...  Thinking on how you pulled off the code from the left side and suspect it has something to you with your other examples spinning the HMI 270 degrees.. Not sure why, but going to play so I can figure it out.  Dont tell me! :-)  

did you receive email solution Dave?

late night? Here on my side it is 3:20am ...

soooo have fun ....

Duh.. Forget the last statement..  Long night, and tired reading eyes.  Got it working thx...

Sorry.. You've got me at a loss.  How do I get that TFT file in to test in the debugger?  Tried importing and no go.

TFT is made with 43, but underlaying technology would even run with 32 ... as Patrick stated, just load in Debugger and run it ...

When no project is open in Editor, click Debug, select the TFT to run

- TFT can not be too old.

Dave TFT can be run in Nextion Editor

Answer emailed to you

Oops..  Got a "model does not match" error on the TFT..  Im running the 5" basic model.

Thx..  Hmm.. so you're going to make me work for it eh!?  Fair enough.. I'll have to swap out WIoT for to check this out.  

pleeeeeeeeeeeeease :-)

but this time no HMI, the TFT should be enough ...

- and don't overlook, there is a new blue tab at left side ...

- and don't forget to press the buttons or all other tabs ...

And the same it works from left, it also works from top ...

"Stump the Chump case 1 done ..." ...

tft

Haha.. You read my mind..  That was my next step once I confirmed it wasn't just me. I have another that I will add there as well.  Stay tuned...

The limitation is the idea that the starting upper left x,y have to be non negative.

Hey Dave, how about adding it to the Stump the Chump - Nextion Challenge.

I've made some progress with this but ran into a glitch.. Trying to have a tab slide out from the left - which requires negative x values. The Editor does not complain with the negative in my For statement but I think it changes negative x vals to start at 0 as my image pops onto the page rather than slides it. The samples above all used to right and bottom of the HMI (x does not go into negatives).. My issue shows when trying to slide a pic in from the top or left side. Is this an Int thing?
Login or Signup to post a comment