I have the iteadmaple 1.0 board.
What IDE I can use to program it?
Can I use Arduino 1.8.0? How to tune this IDE?
It see the board like:
BN: Unknown board
SN: Upload any sketch for use
what is the MCU on the iteadmaple 1.0 board?
Okay. I found what another user is using:
" I'm using the Arduino 1.6.3 IDE with files from my GitHub repository https://github.com/rogerclarkmelbourne/Arduino_STM32/wiki and it works fine. "
STM32's can also use Keil or mikro platforms.
You will need to follow all the install instructions from that wiki
It is one most common for stm32, I am sorry I don't have an answer
downloading Arduino SAM Boards from IDE's board manager
seems to solve many of same issues according to google search
2. Downloaded the Arduino_STM32 hardware files from github
3. I extracted the files into Arduino/hardware/Arduino_STM32
4. Ran the udev rules installation script in Arduino/hardware/Arduino_STM32/tools/linux64/install.sh
5. Restarted the Arduino IDE.
6. The tricky part, select the Maple(Rev3) board and the port /dev/ttyACM0
7. I don't know if this step was neccesary but I installed dfu-utils from repositories:
sudo apt-get install dfu-utils
I don't remember if I did anything else besides this but I already loaded a blinking program.
To load a program:
1. Press the Reset button
2. Quickly press the Boot button while the led is flashing rapidly, and hold for a couple of seconds until the led flashes slower steadily, then release. It should stay flashing slowly.
3. Download the program.
fork/exec /bin/arm-none-eabi-g++: no such file or directory
Compilation error for Maple Mini.
And I can't install dfu-utils. In what repository I can find it?