I would liked to use 2 pcs of a single Sonoff, or 1 dual Sonoff, to operate a roller shutter (see attachment).
1. The motor of this roller shutter has 2 wires, black and brown, to open or close it.
2. 1 Wire for up and 1 for down (see attachment).
3. When I use 1 Sonoff for up, opening the roller shutter, the motor of the roller shutter will automatically switch of when the roller shutter is fully open. The Sonoff is still “on” and this is okay.
4. When I want to close the roller shutter I switch the second Sonoff to “on” and the roller shutter will close, but at the moment I click on “on” the first Sonoff should immediately automatically switch to “off”.
5. When I want to open the roller shutter again I click the first sonoff to “on” and then the second Sonoff should immediately automatically switch to “off”.
Jack from ITEAD is really helpful and he suggested I should use "scene" for this, but I can't figure out how to do this. Can anyone help me in explaining how this "scene" works?
I thank you in advance for your help.
Hello. I also need this function. I have one tubular motor with 4 cables. First 220v for UP direction, second 220v for DOWN direction, third is neutral and forth is ground. If i use the new Sonoff 4ch PRO in interlock mode can i control my tubular motor? This device has 4 relays and with interlock mode, only one relay could be on, every time you turn on one relay, all other go to off automatically. So i can use the first relay for UP direction, the second relay for Down direction and the third relay without a connection only to STOP the other relays. Is this right, or i'm missing something here?