I'm a bit confused about how the Nextion Arduino library code is licensed.
The top page of the GitHub repository currently says the code is licensed under the "DO WHAT THE FUCK YOU WANT TO PUBLIC LICENSE V2".
However at the top of each cpp file it says it is licensed under GPL V2:
* @file NexProgressBar.cpp
* The implementation of class NexProgressBar.
* @author Wu Pengfei (email:<email@example.com>)
* @date 2015/8/13
* Copyright (C) 2014-2015 ITEAD Intelligent Systems Co., Ltd. \n
* This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
* modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as
* published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of
* the License, or (at your option) any later version.
So... what is it licensed under??
LMAO ... The DO WTF ... would trump all other licensing.