Start a new topic

6 channel programmable relay

Finaly completed the project and decided to share the results. The project was made possible thanks to Patrick Martin, with his invaluable support.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tgmSf-QC0UI 

3 people like this idea

Hello to all. Unfortunately I have no time for tutorial but most of all I have no skill for this job. Maximum of what I can do is poor comments in the sources :) and this is in better way.
But I always can answer any specific questions.

I'm not looking for some one to just do it I'm looking for (eg: a class) I really like the hands on and like to know more but thanks I see how I go.

I was thinking more for Konstantin to come forward - he has done a very good job.

If not Konstantin, I can pass the request to Gerry - but first offer Konstantin if he like

can we talk some were I don't want to take talk away from Konstantin

Perhaps Konstantin may agree to your offer and even make you one of his design.

- but is your goal to purchase or to learn how to do.  Nextion is one aspect

- the relay electronics is again another aspect with many sources on the net as well

- although maybe not as nice as Konstantin final product

Then you need to be specific about the material list you want to use.

Hardware, MCU, etc and your requirements.

Perhaps a required price is offered for such a specific tutorial

I would pay for some one to show me.

As far as I know, there has not been a Nextion tutorial on this.

Konstantin has very generously provided some his code.  You would need to check with him if he intended the code to be public domain, if only if that was the intention, perhaps someone else should do such a tutorial but only with his permissions -- this has been a lot of work for him to do, it is not really appropriate that he give all his hard work away for free.

Has someone don a tutorial on this
Thank you dear

So there is a part of code.

h
(1.93 KB)
c
(14.5 KB)
h
(450 Bytes)
c
(8.77 KB)
h
(1.39 KB)

It's big enough and mostly spicific to hardware. So I suppose you want to see part which support MCU - Nextion interaction?

Yes i want Avr /c code .i have skill in  Avr programing

I can share the code, but it's not an Arduino code. It's pure IAR AVR C/C++.

1 person likes this
Can you share the Arduino code of this project

Login or Signup to post a comment