Start a new topic

NOT an feature, but how do I order more of the cables included with the display?

Cheers, Daniel

See this thread under Free Chat called Connect Jack, or ask directly via a New Support Ticket upper right.

The connector type is called an XH for the 2.54mm - the alternatives are not exactly the same as the mfg cable that came in the box, to there is a bit of effort needed.

I am now reviewing all of the Feature Requests, this will take some time, patience please.

Although this wasn't a real feature request, it is now marked as reviewed.

Login or Signup to post a comment