Start a new topic

Calibrate ITDB02?

I've got an ITDB02 screen, but it seems to be a bit of an oddity because it's a 3.2TFT and shield built into one, it plugs directly into a MEGA 2560 without any additional shield.

Anyway, the problem I'm having is that I've uploaded an aquarium controller to my MEGA, and whenever I try to press a button on the screen in, say, the bottom right corner, what actually ends up getting pressed is a button somewhere near the top left of the screen.

I've tried using the UTFT and ITDB02_Touch calibration examples but they fail to compile and upload to my MEGA.

and this is the error I get

[quote]
C:\Users\*******\AppData\Local\Temp\ccndBIuh.ltrans0.ltrans.o: In function `pinMode':

ccndBIuh.ltrans0.o:(.text+0x354): undefined reference to `ITDB02::drawRect(int, int, int, int)'

C:\Users\*******\AppData\Local\Temp\ccndBIuh.ltrans0.ltrans.o: In function `drawCrossHair(int, int)':

ccndBIuh.ltrans0.o:(.text+0x36c): undefined reference to `ITDB02::drawLine(int, int, int, int)'

ccndBIuh.ltrans0.o:(.text+0x382): undefined reference to `ITDB02::drawLine(int, int, int, int)'

C:\Users\*******\AppData\Local\Temp\ccndBIuh.ltrans0.ltrans.o: In function `calibrate(int, int, int)':

ccndBIuh.ltrans0.o:(.text+0x3d2): undefined reference to `ITDB02::setColor(unsigned char, unsigned char, unsigned char)'

ccndBIuh.ltrans0.o:(.text+0x472): undefined reference to `ITDB02::setColor(unsigned char, unsigned char, unsigned char)'

C:\Users\*******\AppData\Local\Temp\ccndBIuh.ltrans0.ltrans.o: In function `main':

ccndBIuh.ltrans0.o:(.text.startup+0xe6): undefined reference to `ITDB02::InitLCD(unsigned char)'

ccndBIuh.ltrans0.o:(.text.startup+0xee): undefined reference to `ITDB02::clrScr()'

ccndBIuh.ltrans0.o:(.text.startup+0xf2): undefined reference to `SmallFont'

ccndBIuh.ltrans0.o:(.text.startup+0xf4): undefined reference to `SmallFont'

ccndBIuh.ltrans0.o:(.text.startup+0xfa): undefined reference to `ITDB02::setFont(unsigned char*)'

ccndBIuh.ltrans0.o:(.text.startup+0x15a): undefined reference to `ITDB02::setColor(unsigned char, unsigned char, unsigned char)'

ccndBIuh.ltrans0.o:(.text.startup+0x172): undefined reference to `ITDB02::fillRect(int, int, int, int)'

ccndBIuh.ltrans0.o:(.text.startup+0x180): undefined reference to `ITDB02::setColor(unsigned char, unsigned char, unsigned char)'

ccndBIuh.ltrans0.o:(.text.startup+0x18e): undefined reference to `ITDB02::setBackColor(unsigned char, unsigned char, unsigned char)'

ccndBIuh.ltrans0.o:(.text.startup+0x1a6): undefined reference to `ITDB02::drawLine(int, int, int, int)'

ccndBIuh.ltrans0.o:(.text.startup+0x1be): undefined reference to `ITDB02::print(char*, int, int, int)'

ccndBIuh.ltrans0.o:(.text.startup+0x1cc): undefined reference to `ITDB02::setBackColor(unsigned char, unsigned char, unsigned char)'

ccndBIuh.ltrans0.o:(.text.startup+0x1e0): undefined reference to `ITDB02::print(char*, int, int, int)'

ccndBIuh.ltrans0.o:(.text.startup+0x1f4): undefined reference to `ITDB02::print(char*, int, int, int)'

ccndBIuh.ltrans0.o:(.text.startup+0x208): undefined reference to `ITDB02::print(char*, int, int, int)'

ccndBIuh.ltrans0.o:(.text.startup+0x21c): undefined reference to `ITDB02::print(char*, int, int, int)'

ccndBIuh.ltrans0.o:(.text.startup+0x230): undefined reference to `ITDB02::print(char*, int, int, int)'

C:\Users\*******\AppData\Local\Temp\ccndBIuh.ltrans0.ltrans.o:ccndBIuh.ltrans0.o:(.text.startup+0x244): more undefined references to `ITDB02::print(char*, int, int, int)' follow

C:\Users\*******\AppData\Local\Temp\ccndBIuh.ltrans0.ltrans.o: In function `main':

ccndBIuh.ltrans0.o:(.text.startup+0x32e): undefined reference to `ITDB02::clrScr()'

ccndBIuh.ltrans0.o:(.text.startup+0x33c): undefined reference to `ITDB02::setColor(unsigned char, unsigned char, unsigned char)'

ccndBIuh.ltrans0.o:(.text.startup+0x634): undefined reference to `ITDB02::clrScr()'

ccndBIuh.ltrans0.o:(.text.startup+0x642): undefined reference to `ITDB02::setColor(unsigned char, unsigned char, unsigned char)'

ccndBIuh.ltrans0.o:(.text.startup+0x65a): undefined reference to `ITDB02::fillRect(int, int, int, int)'

ccndBIuh.ltrans0.o:(.text.startup+0x668): undefined reference to `ITDB02::setColor(unsigned char, unsigned char, unsigned char)'

ccndBIuh.ltrans0.o:(.text.startup+0x676): undefined reference to `ITDB02::setBackColor(unsigned char, unsigned char, unsigned char)'

ccndBIuh.ltrans0.o:(.text.startup+0x68e): undefined reference to `ITDB02::drawLine(int, int, int, int)'

ccndBIuh.ltrans0.o:(.text.startup+0x6a6): undefined reference to `ITDB02::print(char*, int, int, int)'

ccndBIuh.ltrans0.o:(.text.startup+0x6b4): undefined reference to `ITDB02::setBackColor(unsigned char, unsigned char, unsigned char)'

ccndBIuh.ltrans0.o:(.text.startup+0x6c8): undefined reference to `ITDB02::print(char*, int, int, int)'

Multiple libraries were found for "ITDB02_Graph.h"
 Used: C:\Users\*******\Documents\Arduino\libraries\ITDB02_Touch
ccndBIuh.ltrans0.o:(.text.startup+0x6dc): undefined reference to `ITDB02::print(char*, int, int, int)'

Not used: C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\ITDB02_Touch
ccndBIuh.ltrans0.o:(.text.startup+0x6f0): undefined reference to `ITDB02::print(char*, int, int, int)'

ccndBIuh.ltrans0.o:(.text.startup+0x6fe): undefined reference to `ITDB02::setColor(unsigned char, unsigned char, unsigned char)'

ccndBIuh.ltrans0.o:(.text.startup+0x712): undefined reference to `ITDB02::print(char*, int, int, int)'

ccndBIuh.ltrans0.o:(.text.startup+0x720): undefined reference to `ITDB02::setColor(unsigned char, unsigned char, unsigned char)'

ccndBIuh.ltrans0.o:(.text.startup+0x734): undefined reference to `ITDB02::print(char*, int, int, int)'

ccndBIuh.ltrans0.o:(.text.startup+0x748): undefined reference to `ITDB02::print(char*, int, int, int)'

ccndBIuh.ltrans0.o:(.text.startup+0x75c): undefined reference to `ITDB02::print(char*, int, int, int)'

ccndBIuh.ltrans0.o:(.text.startup+0x770): undefined reference to `ITDB02::print(char*, int, int, int)'

ccndBIuh.ltrans0.o:(.text.startup+0x784): undefined reference to `ITDB02::print(char*, int, int, int)'

C:\Users\*******\AppData\Local\Temp\ccndBIuh.ltrans0.ltrans.o:ccndBIuh.ltrans0.o:(.text.startup+0x798): more undefined references to `ITDB02::print(char*, int, int, int)' follow

ccndBIuh.ltrans0.o:(.text.startup+0x800): undefined reference to `ITDB02::drawLine(int, int, int, int)'

ccndBIuh.ltrans0.o:(.text.startup+0x818): undefined reference to `ITDB02::drawLine(int, int, int, int)'

ccndBIuh.ltrans0.o:(.text.startup+0x83c): undefined reference to `ITDB02::printNumF(double, unsigned char, int, int)'

ccndBIuh.ltrans0.o:(.text.startup+0x85c): undefined reference to `ITDB02::printNumI(long, int, int)'

ccndBIuh.ltrans0.o:(.text.startup+0x880): undefined reference to `ITDB02::printNumF(double, unsigned char, int, int)'

ccndBIuh.ltrans0.o:(.text.startup+0x8a0): undefined reference to `ITDB02::printNumI(long, int, int)'

ccndBIuh.ltrans0.o:(.text.startup+0x8d4): undefined reference to `ITDB02::print(char*, int, int, int)'

ccndBIuh.ltrans0.o:(.text.startup+0x90a): undefined reference to `ITDB02::print(char*, int, int, int)'

ccndBIuh.ltrans0.o:(.text.startup+0x91e): undefined reference to `ITDB02::print(char*, int, int, int)'

ccndBIuh.ltrans0.o:(.text.startup+0x932): undefined reference to `ITDB02::print(char*, int, int, int)'

ccndBIuh.ltrans0.o:(.text.startup+0x940): undefined reference to `ITDB02::print(char*, int, int, int)'

C:\Users\*******\AppData\Local\Temp\ccndBIuh.ltrans0.ltrans.o:ccndBIuh.ltrans0.o:(.text.startup+0x954): more undefined references to `ITDB02::print(char*, int, int, int)' follow

ccndBIuh.ltrans0.o:(.text.startup+0x98a): undefined reference to `ITDB02::ITDB02(int, int, int, int, unsigned char)'

collect2.exe: error: ld returned 1 exit status

[/quote]

1) http://wiki.iteadstudio.com/ITDB02-1.8SP

2) https://www.itead.cc/blog/instruction-for-iteadstudio-tft-module

Unfortunately this 1.8" is not a Nextion product, and does not use the Nextion Editor or software.

I have no idea how I ended up posting this in the nextion section. apologies

I was more interested if the links I posted help, I am not familiar with that model display,

Login or Signup to post a comment