Start a new topic

Using SD card for saving/reading files with variables

Hi to all, I'm using Nextion display in association with general ESP8266 board and I would like to use this combination as a datalogger. Is it possible to use SD card for storing simple files with comma separated values sent from ESP8266 board? I haven´t found appropriate command to achieve this, but there could be some option, if it is actually possible to read from file on FATxx file system. Thanks for your reply.

2 people like this idea

As far as I know, not yet possible.  At all.  The main purpose of the SD is to transfer TFT project, single .tft file on a Fat32 formatted card.  Two files, error.

I am now reviewing all of the Feature Requests, this will take some time, patience please.

This has not yet been implemented, but will be represented

2 people like this
Hello,
Is please some progress with adapting that feature ?
Thanks Josef

"No VaporWare Policy ..."

sorry, when we have something to publish, we will be the very first who will do ...

We won't state any about things which are not finished. It wouldn't be very seriouse to give any ETA or other promise, which we maybe can't fulfill ... too many things can happen which may influence a given workflow ...

And there is nothing more bad than delay a given promise ... so, we just don't do ... sorry ...

Just stay tuned ...

btw. 1 person upvote for this feature in one year is not that big number to even think about ...

Login or Signup to post a comment