Start a new topic

Sonoff for button (pulse) and not switch

I bought many Sonoff and some Sonoff PRO. My light system uses switching relay which work with a (just a pulse) button. How can I do? Somebody can help me? 

There is an easy way to  enter in the management software and set pulse and not switch?

Some advice?

Thank you

20 people like this idea

Since a year from the first comment.

I Want this function too!

Please add asap

Thanks!

there is no need always post the same ... nobody like to read thru an endless thread and count postings ...

- a simple VOTE on the initial Feature Request will do the trick ...

- and show us how many people like to have on one view ...

5 voters after more than one year is a bit too less to even start think about ... with 1000, I would have a good base to talk to our dev. team ...

2 people like this

Seems a simple request. I think what people do is simply flash their own software since ITHEAD wont do it!

as already stated ...

there is no need always post the same ... nobody like to read thru an endless thread and count postings ...

- a simple VOTE on the initial Feature Request will do the trick ...

- and show us how many people like to have on one view ...

12 voters for one year ... isn't that much ...

This would be an awesome feature

A solution working well for me.

You can do it by using the 4CH Pro or 1 Channel Inching /Self-LockIing Mode WiFi Wireless Switch 5V/12V to control your switching relay.

That's what i did with the 4CH Pro to control XDOM rail mount switching relay, setting some chanel on inching mode for 25ms, so when i press my push button, the relay corresponding on the 4CH pro is activate for 25ms and it activate the relay on the Xdom switching relay as the state change, and in my case i still can continue to use the x10 remote and homeseer to control my lighting.

This can work for standard switching relay, you'll have maybe to ajust the inching time on the 4ch pro...

It's also possible to control the X10 rail mount dimmer the same way but just for a progressive on or of, impossible to dim as you wish, but that is still possible from the push button or from the remote.

Login or Signup to post a comment