Start a new topic

Sonoff for button (pulse) and not switch

I bought many Sonoff and some Sonoff PRO. My light system uses switching relay which work with a (just a pulse) button. How can I do? Somebody can help me? 

There is an easy way to  enter in the management software and set pulse and not switch?

Some advice?

Thank you

82 people like this idea

Oggi l'app si è aggiornata con nuove opzioni modalità inching

1 person likes this

Hello

is it possible to create a scene on the app that tells the switch to go off as soon as it turns on?

I have, for the moment, only a sonoff basic and, as far as i have seen, when a create a new scene as a rule, it does not let me do it since the "if" is for switch 1 and the "else" is expecting another device.

Can anyone tell me about this?

Thanks

ciao, non è possibile creare scene con lo stesso apparecchio

1 person likes this

'azz.... e non c'è alcun modo di farlo funzionare come pulsante quindi?

Maurizio, per ora la soluzione per superare i limiti di ewelink è usare Strinfify e IFTTT, ho trovato questo articolo abbastanza chiaro: https://lamiacasaelettrica.com/sonoff-ifttt-ewelink-stringify/

@cristian, ho letto che con l'ultimo upgrade anche sul sonoff touch permette l'inching mode

qualcuno può confermare o smentire?

C'è l'apposita voce sul software, io ho provato funziona

Finally it's here new 2.6.0 firmware added Pulse / Inching function with duration between 1/2 seconds up to 200 days !!!

Well done ITEAD, took time but you exceeded any expectation !!!

Thanks all people involved, wether you supported this request with your "likes" or ended programming this new functionallity !

Will a flashed SONOFF Basic work with eWeLink app???

@Saurabh Babbar no, a device SonOff that was flashed, stop work with ewelink app. You must use your server as OpenHub, Domoticz etc
Login or Signup to post a comment