Start a new topic

Sonoff for button (pulse) and not switch

I bought many Sonoff and some Sonoff PRO. My light system uses switching relay which work with a (just a pulse) button. How can I do? Somebody can help me? 

There is an easy way to  enter in the management software and set pulse and not switch?

Some advice?

Thank you

42 people like this idea

I really don't know why they don't add this function. Garage doors, propperty gates, movable sunshade roofs, etc are all controlled by pulse. You cannot have smart home without them and without such control. Other competitors have done that already...

10 people like this

I want too!

8 people like this

Please add push button function as soon as possible . It is very useful for garage doors .

7 people like this

How can i use the sonoff as a push button ?

5 people like this

How can i use the sonoff as a push button ?

4 people like this

Probably its possible to change onboard relay to one with pulse output. Also You could change light switching relays from pulse to regular one(better use solid staterelay, because its working without sound).

Depending on how you are controlling the sonoff, you can simply change the firmware on the device, letting the relay doing whatever you want it to do. 
I'm using a lot of sonoffs as customizable home automation devices here with my own scripting based on the nodemcu firmware. 

3 people like this

U can use sonoff as pulse relay. Just need to solder wire to setting switch contacts and keep using wall push buttons as before. Only I do not know how long the wires can be.

I also wish you had this option (pulse).

2 people like this

I remeber that many months ago the technical staff promise this function on a new relais of firmaware. From then many release...no one with a countdown of one second or less! I think I'll buy other kind of wifi switch!

2 people like this

Hello can you please add a timing function on the evelink app for 2 sec pulse.If we have this option we can use this sonoff sv to control gates and garage doors.It will also be nice if there can be a jumper to isolate relay switch from board.

1 person likes this

I  need for features

1 person likes this

Please add the PULSE BUTTON function in App 

for latching and/or sequential relays.

Thank you in advance,

Luigi.

3 people like this
Dear Tech Team, Did you activate pulse/oneshot button? I can't find it.. Thanks

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment