Start a new topic

Can't register eWeLink

Dear, In My version on EWeLink, I can only register with Email.  But, I nerger get the confirmation code.  I waited two weeks with two or three retry and never got it.  I checked my spam, inbox, thrash... nothing.  I don't find any option to register with SMS.  I looked on the website but don't find any way to create account either.  

What is the other options?  Thanks

Mathieu

19 people have this problem

Same problem. I never recive any verificationcode.

2 people like this
Same problem.cant register ewelink in m'y phone Samsung or tablette S2 . Son image as King if there is an other alternative or other soft . Tanks

2 people like this

same problem i think the server dead no sms :\

1 person likes this

we cant use sonoff wifi switch without app !

2 people like this

Same problem. I never recive any verificationcode.... I have 2 sonoff and I can not use the devices

Please feedback your problem on ewelink.please describe your problem in detail,like attach your account which you want to register. your country,you didn't receive any varification code and so on.thank you!

Hi i got the varification code 10 time
Can't register too. Sent notice via feedback session via app, no response

1 person likes this
I bought 6 units and can't use them.

1 person likes this

iteadstudio will lose there clients because of bad support , and bad app 

3 people like this
Yip, I'm already trying to consider my option with these units

2 people like this
No response yet, still waiting for response on a service request

1 person likes this

Same here... I sent a feedback on ewelink, no response. I wrote ITEAD, they made me HERE, in this website a registration, but i still canot use my sonoff modules.I wonder, how want ITEAD exist, when negligates so hard the reclamations, inquiries of customers? We need a list of gateways, we could use as a smarthome center in behalf of an ewelink registration.I would feel much safer, when i have at home a master control unit for the sonoff modules... anything rather that an as much untrustworthy solution, as ewelink!

2 people like this

I already bought couple of ITEAD devices but they are all useless without the ewelink app. I cannot register for ewelink app because it never sends the verification code to the phone.

Login or Signup to post a comment