Start a new topic

Can't share to email address

Ewelink ver 2.1.4 for iOS. You can not share a device to an email address. Only to a mobile phone number.

6 people have this problem

Please upgrade to the latest version ,both can realize now.

Ewelink don't send me the verify code on email!!!!!!! And yes my is last version! This app don't work
iOS App Lets not put country, would have an update for the iOS App for iPhone 5c?

Ewelink don't send me the verify code on email!!!!!!! And yes my is last version! This app don't work

Same problem. Using eWeLink 3.1.5 on Android.

My phone is paired with three Sonoff Basic devices, and works fine.

My wife's phone has the same eWeLink version on Android and her own eWeLink account, but with no devices paired.

I try to share one of my devices with my wife's account. I enter the country code (United Kingdom (+44)) and then the email address associated with her account. My phone shows "Waiting for response..." but no sharing notification ever appears on her phone.

Both phones are connected to the same home WiFi network as the Sonoff devices.

I have the exact same problem as David. I click on share, then I put the email, the "waiting confirmation" message appears but my wife don't receives nothing either on the e-mail or this ewelink app.

1 person likes this

I also have a problem to share.

1st account , confirmed by telephone no. , iOS 3.1.5

2nd Account , Confirmed by telephone , Android 3.1.5

receive message invalid account.

Ewelink ver 3.1.5 for iOS. You can not share a device to an email address. From spain
IMG7892.PNG
(95.1 KB)
IMG7891.PNG
(60.5 KB)
IMG7890.PNG
(61.1 KB)
Solved it! You cannot copy paste the telephone number. It has to be typed in fully.

Doesn't solve it for email addresses ...

Please fix this email sharing issue! Nobody other than me can open my blinds! :(

Another one on IOS who is unable to share switches across accounts.  I've created several accounts using different emails but I'm unable to share any of the Sonoff switches as the app simply reports the accounts I'm sharing them to does not exist as detailed in the photos above.  Using the latest firmware IOS App, Please fix it's very tedious.

I'm having the same problem. I'm able to control all devices from my eWelink app installed in my iPhone with my user id (email). My wife has two eWelink accounts (one with her email id and another with her phone number).

But, when I try to share the device to my wife's eWelink account, I get notification "does not exist". I tried both, phone and email. Why do I get this error even though her account exists!!

And why is there no solution yet? So many people are facing this problem.

Login or Signup to post a comment