Start a new topic

I can not connect to your account

help me please!

One of my devices  ITEAD-100000**** is connected to another account.

I can not connect to your account  

I do not know how to solve this problem

English only forum, Sorry

EvgeniyNel, you have to make contact with the software people and get them to tell you what user and password you get it. I think there is a comment on the app which will get their attention. Good Luck

1 person likes this

Good day, have the same problem ((

ITEAD-10000c4ed4
ITEAD-1000053268

Please help!

Well, I was using the wrong user name and password for a 2nd account. I had to contact them, tell them the serial number of the device, prove I owned it! and then they told me what user name and password was. 

Andrew, how do you sove the problem? I have the same issue. There is one device that has been registered, but not appear in list device ewelink.

I am having the same problem, I had it all set up working well, but then you did an app update, and now when I sign in, it does not show up any devices, if I try to add it says it is already registered.  I am quite sure I am using the right user name and password (but no way of checking the user name!). In a day with lots of usernames and passwords, if you forget the user name, the consequences are quite severe and you have to have get the electrician back to do the job all over again. I am afraid although the hardware is good, the software really lets it down. Why not talk to Apple and have this as part of their home automation.

We have checked that  ITEAD-100000893b has never been added before. So you use ios to add the device, what's your country and account number.  And what is this email address:  qigong.dp@me.comIf you feel this is private info, please send to my email: elsie.zhou@itead.cc Thank you!

So you mean you receive a new device, but it has already been added by others? And what is this email address:  qigong.dp@me.com?

Tickets list

Being Processed 

#27690 One of my devices ITEAD-100000893b  is connected to another account.

I can not connect my devices ITEAD-100000893b to your account  qigong.dp@me.com

I do not know how to solve this problem

I do not know what account this device ITEAD-100000893b  is already registered and therefore can not delete it from there 

ITEAD-100000893b

Hi there, you should login your another account to delete this device first, then add it with your new account. If you have never added it before, please tell me your device model, ITEAD-100000????

PNG
(49.8 KB)
Login or Signup to post a comment