Start a new topic
Not Taken

“Bar” type gauge with max value be set over 100 & slider lockable

I need a “bar” type gauge which is not an option among Nextion gause components. I am trying to use this progress bar in place of such a gauge. It would be nice if the value of the progress bar was not limited to 100 max. This was kind a surprise to find out that anything above 100 value is ignored (internal error I guess). Why not allow user to set max value just as you do for a slider? Then this progress bar would be wonderful “bar’ type gauge… Also your slider could be used as a “bar” gauge if only sliding action could be locked (disable) so that a gauge to be controlled only from MCU. Again, thank you for a very useful product 
Vlad

just add a tsw XX,0 inside your slider initialization section, where XX is the objectname of your slider ... When using Crop Image as style, you can do amazing things G.
@Patrick

Sure, why not. But be aware, I am neither Itead-BetaTester nor Itead-Developer, nor do I like to do Itead-Engineers jobs.
In the past, Itead showed a lot, that they are not really interested in user communities feedback and work. They even decide, that marketing issues are more important than real improvements of their products. For a hobby-user target this is maybe ok, but it is a nogo for any professional usage.

G.

I am now reviewing all of the Feature Requests, this will take some time, patience please.

Slider or Bar component exist, just need user code to complete.

Login or Signup to post a comment