Start a new topic

button notice to the app ewelink

I wish there was a button for warning the app eWelink , like home alarm. good Smart home.

7 people like this idea

I now have 20 of these, love them, fantastic... My only wish... for an option so...as a button is press... for example.. this will trigger an output. So this can be added to a second device using the scene software. If "A "button is made...then..ON B Device . Basically I want to start my pool pump or other high current devices remotely when we get cheap electric.... my heating works like this...and Hot water is piggy backed on to this... I could hardly wire this....but...with the sonoff already running my pool pump...why not.

1 person likes this
I like to explain How to turn on/off A scene with A switch 433mhz and Sonoff RF. Buy A Sonoff RF and A double/triple switch 433mhz Go to RF brige + Alarm connect one of the buttons to the alarm Afther you connected the 2/3 buttons, Go to the scene menu, make Add a new scene Scene Name make your name. When iT meets + trigger device, RF Brige and choose one of your Made buttons Execute + choose the devices you want to turn on/off and save If you have questions ask in replay in the forum

1 person likes this
Thanks for your advice. Just bought an RF bridge and started looking at possibilities. Regards Rob
Login or Signup to post a comment