Start a new topic

I have burnt my display :-(

Hello everyone!

I have problem. I dont know how it happened but I have connected display with wrong polarity :-(

At least two components have been burnt - "C5" capacitor and unknown IC "U4" (voltage regulator?). I can't to make out IC inscription and value of capacitor. Anyone knows which are these components?

My display model is NX4827T043.

Thank you.

jpeg
(335 KB)

Free Chat is Free Chat

The part list is not public - Nextion is closed source

But one doesn't just jamb in any part merely because it is close in size.

Hello dear Oleg Shcherbatykh.

I have also burnt y LCD but did not find the IL06 EN not even the IL06CG. I ordered the MP3202DJ from Ali express but did not work. Do you believe you can send me only on IL06CJ, if you still have some?

I would really appreciate!!! 

No. It is not.

They might sent you the MP3202DG instead...

I bought the IC MP3202DJ but i received one IN6CB (with only 5 PINS), do you know if its the same?

IC.PNG
(477 KB)

Thank you Oleg, I will order from aliexpress

I have ordered IC from AliExpress. You may find a many versions similar IC marked as MP3202DJ (IL6EB,IL6AH etc). I don't know differences between these versions but seems you may use any IC MP3202DJ.

For example - http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Free-shipping-10pcs-lot-MP3202DJ-MP3202DJ-LF-Z-driver-chip-new-original/1918854_32636922126.html

Hello!!

My Nextion fried the backlight too. But I can't find IL06EN or IL06CG to buy.

Is there another IC similar to those used in Nextion?

I have repaired my display. Thanks all for support. IC IL06EN is really step-up converter MP3202.

I didn't find IL06EN only IL06CG but it works fine. I found that schottky diode SS14 (D1) also has been burnt. I don't have similar diode so I replaced to trivial 1N4148.

it is similar to MP3202 - Monolithic Power Systems. They have also same layout out of just one resistor on pin3 to ground. (But this resistor may be important) But i dont know which company the IL6 belongs to. There are alot of sellers in international shopping sites.

datasheet of MP3202: http://www.monolithicpower.com/desktopmodules/documentmanage/api/document/getdocument?id=1215

2 people like this
Look like microchip 1L6EN (or IL6EN) is a IRF5805 transistor intended for backlight regulator. I think, more investigation around this circuit required.

i have solved the problem. First i remove the IL6. Then i assigned the pin5<= 8.5V and pin3<=GND. And also after the other connections were done, it worked.
But in this connections you need an external 8.5V source. I applied 12V through 43 ohm resistor, instead of 8.5V source. Now it is working fine. But this operation disables the adjustability of background brightness level.
if you follow the traces connected to pin5 and pin3 you can see that they were connected to the background led power pins (1,2 - 3,4) of display.

1 person likes this
Just a few minutes ago, i have also burnt it. Can you solve the problem? can you find this IC or can you find the schema of the nextion?
NX8048T070_011

Hi! I have NX4827T043-011. Capacitor is 106c, IC is IL6EN

1 person likes this
Login or Signup to post a comment