Start a new topic

Sonoff looses Wifi connection

Hi,

My Sonoff has the problem that it frequently looses the connection to "the server".

When I Power on the Sonoff it connect to "the server". After some seconds the green LED is constantly green, and the Sonoff can be switched on/off via the App.

Some time (sometimes a few minutes, sometime 15 minutes) later the the green starts blinking "fast", and the App reports the device disconnected. Waiting for a reconnection does not change tis, it stays unconnected.

I checked that the Wifi Router is working.

When I remove power from the Sonoff and power it up again, the Sonoff "boots" and after some seconds the led is constantly green again, and is accessible by the App.

In this way the Sonoff is not able, so what can I do? I guess the Sonoff should reconnect automatically, or this not implemented?

Regards.

3 people have this problem

Hallo,

Have just bought  of the smart switch - and  worked well for 3 days. After firmware upgrade attempt to 1.23 worked well day.no longer on line - Can the factory setting be reestablished? or what can be done?

name device is  kotel

Greetings

screenshot.jpg
(29.9 KB)

@David Chaloupka

How does the led indicator flash?

I already know the problem..
device is online<5m
device is offline>5m.
firmware 1.5.2

Actually you can judge the problem by the way the led flash http://support.iteadstudio.com/support/discussions/topics/11000001238

If you can not solve the problem, then you can submit feedback on ewelink. We will have colleague to follow up your issue. Only they receive your feedback can they check your log to find out the problem.

two videos  led indicator flash 

video sonoff ready..device and router are spaced three meters.

(no  problem )

video sonoff not ready..device and router are spaced six meters.

3gp
3gp

Hola he perdido el control del dispositivo, cuando trato de agregarlo me dice que el dispositivo pertenece a otro usuario.

que puede hacer ayuda.

The product was find for first 3 months then it couldn't connect to the network for 5 months but one day I had to repaired ceiling light so I cutted the main power for 30 mins after that the product is worked again. It likes system reset.
I have two devices that have worked perfectly fine for 2 months but now both are not working.. one onky last 1 month other last two months... same failure.. looks offline when network is fine... the green light flashes 3 times then turn off for 3 seconds approx.. and repeat... i have download app.. eliminate chache install again app.. i have eliminated the device from the app and reinstall it again with no issues but it keeps showing offline...
I have 6 devices 5 always onliine but the sixth is always dropping (firmware was 1.52 ) just upgraded to 1.55. Tried all the above things but it stayed offline. The only way to get back online was to reboot the router. ;) works again

does the sonoff basic work without internet? if so, i'm gonna purchase more of it and even 4-channel Pro.

Hello! I have the same problem. I have got 4 WiFi relays (Sonoff THS). After a while (3-5 days), the relays becomes inaccessible via Wi-Fi from app. The problem is eliminated only by reloading the relay.

At a time when the devices are lost I see in the router interface that all devices is present in my WiFi LAN and have correct IP.

FW version:2.0.4

Is there a solution for my problem?

Just got a TH10 delivered. It stays online <5 minutes, then the blue led unlit.
Need to unplug the device from mains (240VAC) and let it lay there for 5 minutes or so. After that connecting mains. And it stays awake for a few minutes again.
FW ver 2.0.4

This seems to be just crap!

I have the same probleme with the sonoff"s wifi connection. It work at least 6 sonoff wifi switches (bought in 2016. and 2017, last in September 2017.) on my home wifi network. After switching on all items work perfect but next day I can see on my Android phone that 2-3 switches are offline. That occurrence will repeat unpredictable. It can be breaking of connection with the server?  Inform me, please. Regards. 

Login or Signup to post a comment