Start a new topic

New firmware in a bricked Sonoff?

I recently purchased some Sonoff modules and I love them! They work very well and aren't too difficult to get set up. Unfortunately I had one module crash during the update process. Is it possible to upload replacement firmware directly? Thanks, Jon

1 person likes this idea

Hi Jon, do you mean you have one Sonoff broken during the upgrade process? Since I don't quit good at technique, I will ask our IT staff to follow up this issue. It would be very helpful if you provide more details. Thanks.

I have the same issue, what Jon probably also has (error during 3rd party firmware upgrade)...

Now the unit seems to be bricked so no LED at all at any activity. 

So the question is: Is there a way to restore some firwire to the SONOFF unit without beeing able to put it into firmware update mode (pushing HW switch during powering up...)?

I have the same issue. during firmware flashing, my sonoff went off position after that i couldn't able to communicate. please let me know the strength of the wifi signal boost up. i want to plan for wall mount switch. what is the procedure to increase my signal strength during wall switch installation. 

help us to improve your product. please give us the skype support to access quickly. my skype id premkumar27...

sorry for my poor english

Please feedback this on ewelink feedback.

attach the firmware version of your last version.

Also You can contact us again if your problem haven't any reply.

Our device haven't any hardware restart function.

反馈.png
(266 KB)
Login or Signup to post a comment