Start a new topic

Capacitive touch screen

Hi,
Has there been any thought put towards fitting the system with a capacitive touch screen rather than a restive one.
Not to give multi-touch capability just to make the operation more fluid.
Such as this one off eBay.
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/251585953931?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

Matt.

1 person likes this idea

The restive touch is less work ,less could and less functionality. 

For a business project, we have to work with LCD manufactures to ensure  long term availability, quality and stable supply.

We would not like to source the LCD from a unknown suppliers and change the specification time and time again.

Anyway, Capacitive touch screen will be released in 2016.

Hi colleagues,
I'm really interesting in capacitive screen, when will be it available?

I think there are  a lot of people who wait for it.

Thanks

3 people like this

Any information about capacitive screen?

yes, it is under tests, maybe out on Q4 2016

see it here :

thx

Any new information about capacitive screen?

we are working on, but still no ETA yet ...

Gerry

Any news about capacitive touch in Nextion products?

Is this feaute for basic models or for enhanced model? 

"No VaporWare Policy ..."

sorry, when we have something to publish, we will be the very first who will do ...

We won't state any about things which are not finished. It wouldn't be very seriouse to give any ETA or other promise, which we maybe can't fulfill ... too many things can happen which may influence a given workflow ...

And there is nothing more bad than delay a given promise ... so, we just don't do ... sorry ...

Capacitive 7.0" is now available in web storefront

https://www.itead.cc/nextion-nx8048k070-011r-011c.html

1 person likes this

Great !!!! 

Hi i want  a capacitive screen but i don´t see how use it, becouse the last software version 0.47 doesn´t include device with feature capacitive. 

if i buy one how i can program it? if the last software doesn´t give me the option to device nx8048k070_011c  

can you explain me?

bye and thanks

gif
you don't need to care for CTP or RTP ... the firmware does the check by itself ...

just choose the enhanced 7 Inch and good ...

Login or Signup to post a comment