Start a new topic

【Open Source】Nextion smart fish tank project

THIS PROJECT NEEDS UPDATED FishTank_v0_32.HMI (download) with Editors v0.39+

Hi,all.

I still remember there is a nice project is posted on the forum a month ago.Do you remember it?

And after a month,I show you something here.

The smart fish tank is consisted of six sections, a main display section, and 5 functions sections, including time setting(Time), pump (Pump), feed (Feed), light (Light) and ultraviolet (UV). 

3 people like this idea

Fish tank project.
Sous Vide?

@Bspranger Yes,it is!

Nextion Fish Tank Project from ITEAD on Vimeo.

The project github link:https://github.com/itead/FishTank 

What kind of temperature sensor are you using?

Do you deliver the Rboard Pro for this

Rboard Pro is base on MEGA2560, 4 channel relays,more I/O output. From the bom list on github, you can see a BLE module and a wifi module,which are added for this project.But the final Rboard Pro has not been confirmed yet.

If I use an Arduino Mega 2560 board then the display pages and buttons are not working.

How can I use an Arduino board for this?

one arduino mega2560, four relay models, one DS18B20 sensor,one Nextion display.

@Looky_Xu,

I found you must use a extern Power unit and disconnect the USB to the arduino megaboard is this correct.

When I use both the display is not responding for touch.

here is a step by step tutorial of the basic fish tank:http://blog.iteadstudio.com/nextion-tutorial-based-on-nextion-arduino-library/

Hi every one.

I am also endeavoring to build a smart Aquaruim controller named JAqua. All is still work in progress. Planning to use the following hardware:

1. Arduino Mega 2560

2. Nextion 4.3" HMI

3. 3 x temp sensors - 2 x normal DS18B20 temp sensors, 1 x DHT11 temp and humidity (For ambient temp)

4. Analog PH Meter

5. 2 x Ultra sonic sensors

6. Relays - 8 ch future expansion to 16ch

7. Indication LED

8. Alarm

Ext...

JPG
(63.3 KB)
JPG
(20.7 KB)

5 people like this

ardiuno skect giving this error when i compile it

Arduino:1.6.7 (Windows 10), Kart:"Arduino/Genuino Mega or Mega 2560, ATmega2560 (Mega 2560)"

In file included from M:\FishTank-master\Software\Source\FishTank\FishTank.ino:31:0:

C:\Program Files\Arduino\libraries\RTCLib/RTCLib.h:67:10: warning: extra tokens at end of #endif directive [enabled by default]

#endif;

^

M:\FishTank-master\Software\Source\FishTank\FishTank.ino: In function 'void atRespond()':

FishTank:429: error: 'atQuery' was not declared in this scope

atQuery(pump_manual, pump_timer, number_setpump_hour, number_setpump_min, NULL, NULL);

^

FishTank:433: error: 'atQuery' was not declared in this scope

atQuery(feed_manual, feed_timer, number_setfeed_hour, number_setfeed_sec, NULL, NULL);

^

FishTank:437: error: 'atQuery' was not declared in this scope

atQuery(uv_manual, uv_timer, number_setuv_hour, number_setuv_min, NULL, NULL);

^

FishTank:441: error: 'atQuery' was not declared in this scope

atQuery(light_manual, light_timer, number_setlight_hour_on, number_setlight_min_on, number_setlight_hour_off, number_setlight_min_off);

^

"NexButton.h" için birden fazla library bulundu

Kullanılıyor: C:\Program Files\Arduino\libraries\Nextion

Kullanılmıyor: C:\Program Files\Arduino\libraries\ITEADLIB_Arduino_Nextion-master

exit status 1

'atQuery' was not declared in this scope

Rapor daha fazla veri içermeli

"Derleme sırasında ayrıntılı çıktı göster"

Dosya > Tercihler'de etkinleştirilmiş.

Login or Signup to post a comment